House CV – An internal alteration to provide an outdoor area off the kitchen/dining area
A patio area off the kitchen and dining area provides for outdoor sitting/entertaining and is accessed via a large format glass doors. The expanse of glass blurs the boundaries between inside and outside. The raised patio area is level with the internal floor finish to maximise the effect of bringing the outdoors inside. Steps allow access to the grassy areas. Within the patio area, there is a new built-in BBQ, seating and a partially submerged fire pit.
Existing house renovation / remodel to rearrange living spaces and introduce better access to the garden.
The proposals to provide:
- Thermal performance and heating system upgrade.
- Better flow between kitchen, dining and living spaces.
- New patio with a flush threshold between inside and outside.
- Add rooflights to brighten up the dark hall and replace existing chimney.
- Cosmetic touch-up upstairs.
- Explore options for the master suite.
- Explore options to add more light into the upstairs middle bedroom.
- Relocate existing boiler.
- Maximise views and access to the garden.
- Project Budget approx. €70,000.
Examples of Finished Items
Are you planning on Renovating or Extending?
Meeting with an Architect before you get stuck into your project will save you TIME and MONEY
A good Architect will advise you on how to reduce making timely costly mistakes, on how to avoid getting a bad design or spotting a dodgy builder and how to get Planning Permission for your project if it needs it.